Business Development Manager — Glacier Media
|Position||Type||Company||Location||Posted On||Interested?||Business Development Manager||Full Time||Glacier Media||Vancouver||Mar 26, 2021||Apply Now|
Eastward Media | A Division of Glacier Media Group
Eastward Media, the Chinese marketing division of Glacier Media Group, focuses on helping brands and agencies target Chinese consumer via our ad-tech online marketing solutions. Now we are seeking to add a Business Development role to our rapidly growing team.
Reporting to Naomi Zhao, VP of Product & Business Development, the core responsibilities of the role are to service and grow the portfolio of advertising clients, nurture business relationships, and manage a multitude of advertising projects, ensuring timely delivery and high quality of output. You’re expected to provide exceptional service to clients, present new and innovative advertising ideas that are in-line with the advertising briefs and grow revenues. This is a role requiring technical expertise, cultural understanding, and strong interpersonal skills.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Have a better understanding of the digital media landscape, familiar with or have a passion for ethnic marketing;
- Create & drive revenue within a list of assigned accounts and a specified region;
- Generate business opportunities through cold-calling and professional business networking, etc;
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual revenue targets;
- Have the ability to own the sales cycle – from lead generation to closure;
- Create a customized proposal based on the client’s marketing/business objective and provide a compelling presentation;
- Proactively review the client’s digital footprint and digital business practices to enable needs analysis selling;
- Act as the primary point of contact for clients, work with the internal digital fulfillment team to execute the campaign;
- Ability to analyze and report on campaign metrics and secure long-term business;
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention;
- Partner with VP to build and maintain the division’s prospecting pipeline.
- 3+ years of experience working in a client-facing marketing role;
- Have agency related working background/experience will be a strong asset;
- Ability to tap into existing network and previous relationships with VP to determine new business possibilities;
- Proven ability to manage multiple pitches under the pressures of tight timelines and lean resources;
- Strong willingness to learn and win, and is committed to self-development;
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with thorough follow up skills;
- Strong analytical, problem resolution and decision-making skills;
- Ability to thrive in an environment of change and fast-paced development;
- Well-organized and detail-oriented;
- Self-motivated and energetic;
- Inclusive, collaborative, and adaptable;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Understanding of Google Analytics & Google Ads;
- Proven ability to meet deliverables;
Working hours are 9:00 – 5:00 PM but will involve extended hours to meet project deadlines.
Office: 303 W 5th Avenue, Vancouver, BC
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity, please email your resume and cover letter to Naomi Zhao at firstname.lastname@example.org before April 8th, 2021.